Singapore is one of the great cities of the world, with its blend of Asian and European cultures. Graceful colonial buildings co-exist alongside centuries-old street markets and modern high-rises.
The Singapore cityscape looks like it was ripped from the pages of a science fiction comic book. If you’re hungry for a true Singapore experience, sample the myriad street foods or take a cultural cooking class. The Botanic Gardens and the Gardens by the Bay offer a slice of horticultural heaven and the observation deck of the Sands SkyPark makes you feel like you’re high above the clouds. The banks and walkways along the Singapore River bustle with local activity.
Experience Night Safari at the world’s first wildlife park for nocturnal animals. Orchard Road, Marina Bay, Boat Quay, Clarke Quay, Club Street, Holland Village and Sentosa are simply bursting at seams with gifts galore and nooks and crannies to explore.Singapore is one of the great cities of the world, with its blend of Asian and European cultures. Graceful colonial buildings co-exist alongside centuries-old street markets and modern high-rises.
Day 1 Arrival & Night Safari
- Arrive at the Lion city where you will be met and transferred to the hotel. Later in the evening take a Night safari tour of the Jungle with complete safety and comfort of 40mins tram journey of wild animals through the east and west loop. On completion of the tram ride, your guide will take you on a walking trail where you will be able to get a chance to come close with lions, tigers, tapirs, deer etc. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 Sightseeing – Half Day City Tour & Sunset At Sentosa
- After breakfast, proceed for the city tour of Singapore. Explore the city by driving round the Civic district, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, Parliament house, Supreme Court and the City Hall. Also stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of the Marina Bay. Also do not miss the picture taking opportunity with the Merlion – a mythological creature. Visit the Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of the Oldest Buddhist temple. Proceed to the National Orchid Gardens, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens. Then stop at the Little India where you can buy spices, joss and jasmine. Later in the afternoon proceed for Afternoon till sunset at Sentosa. Enjoy the scenic cable car ride, Underwater world, Dolphin Lagoon Show, Images of Singapore, Sentosa Cine Blast & Songs of the sea. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 Jurong Bird Park
- The day is at leisure but after breakfast you can opt for a tour of Jurong Bird Park, home of some 600 species of birds. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 Universal Studio
- The day is at leisure but after breakfast you can opt for a tour of Universal Studio and experience cutting–edge rides, shows and attractions based on your favorite movies and television series including Cylon – world tallest roll coaster, Far Far Away castle, Shrek 4D adventure and many more. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 Departure
- After breakfast, check out of the hotel to proceed to the airport for your flight back home.
|OPTIONAL TOURS||NPR/per person|
|Sentosa Sunset Tour||3915|
|Half day Jurong Bird Park Tour||2535|
|Half day Mandai Zoo Tour||2995|
|Night Safari Tour||2995|
|Singapore Discovery Centre Tour||2535|
|Snow City Tour||2535|
|Night Tour with Dinner & Singapore Sling||4455|
|Johore Bahru Tour||3915|
|Imperial Cheng Ho Dinner Cruise||4840|
- Round air trip ticket of KTM-Singapore.
- 4 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3 Star hotel./li>
- Half day City tour of Singapore by seat-in-vehicle ( SIV) basis.
- Sentosa Sunset Tour of Singapore by seat-in-vehicle ( SIV) basis.
- Night Safari Tour of Singapore by seat-in-vehicle ( SIV) basis.
- Airport and Hotel transfers SIV basis.
- Any kinds of taxes.
- Lunch and dinner.
- Expenses of any personal nature (phone calls, tips, laundry etc).
- Insurance of any kind.
- Services other than above mentioned.