This is a quintessential tour package which gives you a very sensational heat to your newly married life. This tour is famous to those who want to adore and admire with their loved one in luxury with ideal natural beauty. Load your bags and enter in to the world with great scenic beauty.
Nepal is a country full of mountains, glaciers and rivers, located in the lap of Mt. Everest (8848m), one of the most beautiful country in the world. You can listen to the birds chirping and the jingling of bells. Nepal has absolute breathtaking sceneries and all the lavish experiences.
This tour will start from Kathmandu, city of temples and ends at city of lakes, Pokhara. We will also explore different flora and fauna with our loved one in Chitwan and scenic beauty in Nagakot. Feel Nepal, Feel nature.
Day 1 Arrival at Kathmandu (1300m)
- Our guide will escort you to hotel from airport. Later on, you can go for a fresh walk in streets or rest at hotel. Our guide will explain briefly about our upcoming programs. Overnight at hotel, Kathmandu.
Day 2 Kathmandu Sight seeing
- Today, wego around the Kathmandu valley covering Patan Durbar Square and experience the valley’s olden days at Kathmandu Durbar Square. you will know about the medieval period of Nepal and visit many historical monuments, and also see the wooden sculpture works.Overnight at hotel, Kathmandu.
Day 3 Kathmandu toNagarkot (2000m)1 to 2 hrs
- Nagarkot, a place from where you can see the Himalayan range of north Nepal. Shining golden caps of Himalayas will delight you. You will enjoy the pleasing scenery with your loved one. At evening, we will go at view tower to watch sunset. Overnight at hotel, Nagarkot.
Day 4 Nagarkot to Kathmandu to chitwan (2000m to 1300m to 150m) 5 hrs
- After breakfast, we drive back to Kathmandu via Bhaktapur. We Drive/Fly to Chitwan and have lunch there. Later on we will go for a village Tour and Sunset view from Rapti river beach.Chitwan is famous for marvelous sunset view and also for various flora and fauna.Overnight at hotel, Chitwan.
Day 5 Chitwan Jungle safari
- After breakfast, we will go for canoeing and elephant breeding center. Later on, we will enjoy elephant ride watching different wild animals. Chitwan is famous for Bengal tigers, Gharial( crocodile), one horned Rhino and manymore. At evening, we will enjoy cultural program with dinner. Overnight at hotel, Chitwan.
Day 6 Chitwan to Pokhara (150m to 827m) 3hrs
- Today, we head to Pokhara, Most beautiful place of our country. It is also known as city of lakes. Boating in Phewa lake, dazzling scenery of Mt Machapuchre on phewa lake and glorious adventure i.e paragliding will make us more elevated today. Overnight at hotel, Pokhara.
Day 7 Pokhara Sight seeing
- Today, After lunch we will be roaming around Pokhara and visit the famous places of Pokhara including Davi’s falls, Mahadevcave, Tibetan Refugee camp, White Gumba, Begnas Lake and Seti River Gorge. At evening, you can enjoy live western music at pub or go for shopping with your loved one. Overnight at hotel, Pokhara.
Day 8 Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Today, we will Fly / Drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel. At evening, there will be farewell dinner with cultural program. Overnight at hotel, Kathmandu.
Day 9 Departure
- Our quintessential tour comes to an end today. Our guide will drop us to the airport. On our way to home we have plenty of time to recall our tour and see pictures. We will also have time to plan our future adventure programs.
|Rates Per in person USD||HOTELS 3 * Star||HOTELS 4 * Star||HOTEL 5* Star|
|Single Room supplement||140||230||315|
- Arrival and Departure transfers.
- Hotel accommodation on 3 star Hotels on BB plan
- Professional tour Guide on the choice of your language
- All the Entrance fee in the Monument sites
- Tours and Transfers during service using private vehicles
- One bottle of water each for every person every day during the length of the tour.
- Beverages and Expenses of personal Nature
- Trips to venues not in the itinerary.
- Airfare and Airport Taxes
- Personal Insurance/Travel insurance / Medical insurances.
- Visa charges
- Any extra cost occurring from the unfavorable circumstances such as weather, road blockade,etc
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.