Nepal Golf Tour Brings you a refreshing holiday with spectacular view of snow capped mountains. Sense Nepal’s beauty in your holiday schedule playing golf. Surya Golf club, Gokarna Forest Golf Resort and many more will provide you sensational feel of Golf with incredible view of mountains.
Nepal is a Country with great Mt Everest along with other highest peak of the World, Nepal is also famos for playing Golf in the lap of snow capped mountains. It Covers just small portion of land of the world but have huge biodiversity, a great University of all Nature lover. Nepal is a Country with great tradition, culture and the lovely people living eternally in great Peace.
This Golf Tour starts from Capital city, Kathmandu and ends at Pokhara. Feel the heat hitting the ball into a series of holes. This tour also includes different luxurious Golf base located in Nepal.
Day 1 Arrival (1300m)
- Our representative will pick us up at the airport to hotel. Later on, we will be freshen up along with Nepali cultural programs and delicious Nepali food. we will discuss the journey later. Overnight at Hotel, Kathmandu.
Day 2 Roaming Around Kathmandu
- Today, we go around the Kathmandu valley covering Patan Durbar Square and experience the valley’s olden days at Kathmandu Durbar Square. We will know about the medieval period of Nepal and visit many historical monuments, and also see the wooden sculpture works. Overnight at Hotel, Kathmandu.
Day 3-4 Golf Club (Kathmandu)
- Full two day, we will enjoy golf in different spots. The spectacular view of mountains from our Golf ground will make us more elevated. At evening, we will go for bird watching. Overnight at Hotel, Kathmandu.
Day 5 Departure
- Our Nepal Golf tour comes to an end today. Our representative will drop us to Airport. We will remember our days that we experienced in Nepal. On the way back, we will have plenty of time for future holidays plan.
- Arrival and Departure transfers.
- Hotel accommodation on 3 star Hotels on BB plan
- Professional tour Guide on the choice of your language
- All the Entrance fee in the Monument sites
- Tours and Transfers during service using private vehicles
- One bottle of water each for every person every day during the length of the tour.
- Beverages and Expenses of personal Nature
- Trips to venues not in the itinerary.
- Airfare and Airport Taxes
- Personal Insurance/Travel insurance / Medical insurances.
- Visa charges
- Any extra cost occurring from the unfavorable circumstances such as weather, road blockade,etc
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.