Nepal budget tour provides you an opportunity to know about Nepal's natural beauty and cultural diversity with in less budget. This tour is famous for those travelers who want to explore Nepal in a short time. Load your bags and enter in to the world with great scenic beauty.
Nepal is a peaceful country with great natural beauty located in the lap of Mt Everest (8848m). it is the birthplace of Lord Gautam Buddha. Mostly famous for great mountains and unique cultural diversity. Nepal is a place where one can enjoy their holiday under pleasant environment with breathtaking sceneries.
Our tour starts with roaming around Kathmandu valley and ends at city of lakes, Pokhara. On this tour, we will sense the valley olden days by visiting different Durbars(palace) and Temples. Feel Nepal, Feel Culture and Nature.
Day 1 Arrival
- Our representative will pick us up at the airport to hotel. Later on, we will be freshen up along with nepali cultural programs and delicious Nepali food. we will discuss the journey later. Overnight at hotel, Kathmandu.
Day 2 Kathmandu sites
- After lunch, wego around the Kathmandu valley and experience the valley's olden days at Kathmandu Durbar Square and Basantapur Durbar Square. we will know about the medieval period of Nepal and visit many historical monuments, and also see the wooden sculpture works.Overnight at hotel, Kathmandu.
Day 3 Bhaktapur and lalitpur sites
- Bhaktapur and lalitpur, Cities that is full of antediluvian temples and sculpture. We will see archaic creation of Nepal. Patantemple, Bhaktapur Durbar square are the main attractions of this two places. On the way back, we will also visit famed pashupatinath temple and boudhanathstudpa where we can see crawling monkeys. Overnight at hotel, Kathmandu
Day 4 Kathmandu to Pokhara
- This day is going to be more than exciting as we head to pokhara. This is the most beautiful place of Nepal also known as city of lakes. Boating in phewa lake, dazzling scenery of Mt Machapuchre on Phewa lake and breathtaking adventure i.e paragliding will make us more elevated. Overnight at hotel, Pokhara.
Day 5 Pokhara Roaming
- After breakfast, we will be roaming around Pokhara valley and visit the famous places of Pokhara including Davi's falls, Mahadevcave, Tibetan Refugee camp, White Gumba, Begnas Lake and Seti River Gorge. At evening, you can enjoy live western music at pub or go for shopping. Overnight at hotel, Pokhara.
Day 6 Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Today, we will drive back to Kathmandu. We can go for a shopping or stay at hotel. Overnight at hotel, Kathmandu.
Day 7 Departure
- Our tour comes to an end today. Our representative will drop us to airport. Lot's of adventure that we did will be in our memories. On our way to home we have plenty of time to recall our tour adventure and see pictures. We will also have time to plan our future adventure programs.
|Rates Per in person USD||HOTELS 3 * Star||HOTELS 4 * Star||HOTEL 5* Star|
- Arrival and Departure transfers.
- Hotel accommodation on 3 star Hotels on BB plan
- Professional tour Guide on the choice of your language
- All the Entrance fee in the Monument sites
- Tours and Transfers during service using private vehicles
- One bottle of water each for every person every day during the length of the tour.
- Beverages and Expenses of personal Nature
- Trips to venues not in the itinerary.
- Airfare and Airport Taxes
- Personal Insurance/Travel insurance / Medical insurances.
- Visa charges
- Any extra cost occurring from the unfavorable circumstances such as weather, road blockade,etc
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.