Imagine a dive from 160m high to feral white Bhote Khosi River and jump with fearful experience with your streaming heart. Restricted in many places before as it wasn’t mean to be safe, but now experience it in Nepal, a nature home in the highest mountain range in the world. Tighten your belts, listen the call, Stand up high and dive like Bird! Fly and Fly and Fly! Most thrilling dream becomes your reality. Flinch and Experience Bungee Nepal!
The Last Resort, Sukute, Nepal It’s only 3 hours drive from capital city, Kathmandu and within 12km of the Nepal-Tibet Border.
The Bhote-Koshi Gorge:
166m wide steel suspension bridge over the Bhote koshi River from where Bungee Nepal takes place.
The Bungee Bridge:
Swiss designed, especially for bungee jumping with a 4x safety factor. The bridge has a loading factor of 250kg per running meter which means that the bridge can hold 250 x 166 = 41,500kg or 4.5 tones according to Swiss measurement. Over 6000 meters of steel wire is used to build the longest suspension bridge in Nepal. This Bungee bridge joins two sides of a great valley. Importantly, this bridge has helped locals, before its construction locals walked five hours to cross this river gorge
The bungee jump in The last Resort might be the most astonishing jump on the planet with 3 seconds freefall. One would have to be totally insane or suicidal twisted to jump off the remarkable 500-ft drop into the Bhote Koshi River gorge on the Nepal-Tibet Border.
Anyone excited to take the taste of the bungy jumping shouldnot have any health problems mentioned below:
- Health disease
- High blood pressure
- Addiction to alcohol or drugs
- Orthopedic problems
- Psychological problems
- Neurological problem
- Arrival and Departure transfers.
- Professional tour Guide on the choice of your language
- All the Entrance fee in the Monument sites
- Tours and Transfers during service using private vehicles
- One bottle of water each for every person every day during the length of the tour.
- Beverages and Expenses of personal Nature
- Trips to venues not in the itinerary.
- Airfare and Airport Taxes
- Personal Insurance/Travel insurance / Medical insurances.
- Visa charges
- Any extra cost occurring from the unfavorable circumstances such as weather, road blockade,etc
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.